It is absolutely bewildering to me that animals show us the love that they do. I think we can all learn a lesson or two from a dog. Here is what I learned from Ollie yesterday.
- Big hearts can come in small packages.
- Ignore the meaningless clutter in life. What matters is those who are close to you. Everything else is a distraction.
- Wind can blow cares away.
- If you’re ever feeling overwhelmed, take a step back and lay in the grass for awhile. The greenery will refresh you.
- Sand is a great place to do yoga.